Wednesday, December 3, 2008

blah blah blog...

Well hello and thanks for reading. I've decided to start posting on this dusty old blog because, well I'm pretty terrified of doing stuff like that and in the interest of trying something new... blah blah blog. If it seems a little haphazard its because it is. I'm trying to free myself from the urge to only post polished material that, I don't know, means something. So a lot of this wont mean shit, until at least I've had a chance to feel myself out, good thing I like feeling myself. And I hope you like feeling me too...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind feeling you. lol

    Look forward to your posts. I love reading what people have to say, especially people I may know, whether it's random silly thoughts (like I tend to post) or more personal entries...I enjoy these little windows into people's souls. :) So you're now on my "blogs I read" list. hehe

    ReplyDelete