Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Conversations with Dining Room Tables

You know as much as we'd all like to paint the opposition to health care reform as gun tot'n, cousin kiss'n, slack jawed yokels, I thought this might be a great opportunity to show that cute girls with grown out pixie cuts can be stupid too. Watch as Massachusetts congressman Barney Frank obliterates this woman after asking in all sincerity a question completely void of logic. I swear you can almost pinpoint the moment when the blood vessels in her face widen and allow the mortification to surface. Frank, if I ever see you in a Boston night club, I just may let you buy me a drink.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to do the exact same post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for brightening up my London morning.

    ReplyDelete