Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes Folks, It's Come to This

When my fingers touch a keyboard they take over. I want to look up a movie listing and they start typing out F-A-C-E-B-O and before I know it I'm privy to everything mundane or fabulous that Suppository Spelling is doing that day in San Francisco. Or I might want to check what assignments I have on Blackboard at school and instead I've wondered into G-A-Y-T-U-B... you get the picture. I have a task in my brain and it doesn't sync up with the memory in my finger tips. And for as many times as I've accidently checked my Wells Fargo account instead of my email, I think what bugs me the most is when I accidently end up at D-U-G-A-L-D-O-dot-B-L-O-G-S-P-O-T-dot-C-O-M and I am faced with the reality that I haven't posted shit since Friday, August 28 2009 at 3:01pm and even that took about as much creativity as it takes to watch The Real House Wives of What Have You.

So, in a quick and half-assed attempt to put a band-aid on that feeling, if only for myself, here's a picture of my cat Mac getting all Linda Blair on my couch's ass.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pic! LOL It'd make an awesome CD cover or something. :) Maybe if the "keyboard cat" ever comes out with a rock album. hehe

    ReplyDelete