Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bustilacaca

A few moments ago, I took a break from writing, to cuddle with the ol' man. We lay together on our bed, I closed my eyes, neslted my nose into the nape of his neck and stretched my left arm over his chest. With his right hand he carressed me and he held me firm with his left arm, massageing my back just so. I had no other choice but to melt into a brief disconnect from all the words and deadlines that have been looming over me. Every now and then though, I noticed that the tips of his fingers would leave my skin, or the t-shirt on my back and I could hear beyond the comforting darkness, a faint scratching. It was a gentle and unabtrusive noise, but it was enough to pique my curiosity, so that I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see just what it was. When I did, there closer than I thought, hovering just above my cheak, was his iPhone which he was alternating between hands, to surf through youtube. And this is what he played for me.

&fmt=18

3 comments:

  1. One of my fave songs by Selena :) Never heard the live versh, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading your blog. This entry made me click FOLLOW!

    ReplyDelete