Monday, December 14, 2009

Library Jitters

I have a very cool assignment for my Travel Writing class. Due tonight. I couldn't have asked for a better final project actually. What is it? Write or revise three short travel blogs and finish my longer piece on a trip I took to Valencia a few years ago. I should be devouring this assignment. But procrastination it seems, knows no exemption. In the course of this day set aside for homework, I’ve caught up on many emails, thrown some comments out there on a few blogs and read a lot of wikipedia, but I haven’t done any of my homework.

So I thought I’d get it out of my system. Write up a quicky, and get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Procrastination truly has no boundaries. I find that the things I love can be pushed off just as long as the things I hate.

    Sounds like a fun project though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are at their best when working under the stress of a deadline. Just chill and accept the way that you are.

    ReplyDelete