Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twenty-Four at City College

A few weeks ago I posted a video I liked, and challenged my, eh hem, readers to tell me what the photog was wearing, and if they could, I'd blog about them. Xinthia, I'll get to yours soon I promise. But today I'm going to write about my friend Simon. I'd like to get all sentimental about him, cause we both have it in us, I'm sure, but the truth is my friendship with Simon is a refreshingly logical one. We are like two Dr. Spocks just sitting around talking shit all the time. But I'm not going to get into that either. I'm going to let his work speak for itself.

Reading this piece for me, felt like sitting across from each other at Tennessee Grill, on Taraval St in San Francisco. With burgers in our hands and steaming coffee poured every five minutes, our conversations went a lot like this, only interrupted by my songs of despair.

Daddy

I hope you're as into his writing as I am. Oh shoot there I went...

No comments:

Post a Comment