Monday, June 21, 2010

Pink Hair Yellow Scarf

I don't know that anything can distract me, relax me, more than to just stop, drop and draw. On a napkin, on a paper plate, even an empty cup of coffee. There is something other worldly about the experience. I've been doing it since I was a little mocoso kid and I'll probably do it until I'm senile.

Last night I didn't go to sleep until about 4am. I wasn't even partying, though I did do my fair share of that this weekend. The BF and I were actually collaborating on a video project that I hope to share with everyone very soon here. And by collaborate by the way, I mean that he did most of the work, while I sat next to him and sketched away.

Out of the dozen or so index cards that I lost myself in, this little Betty one top drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment