Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fabulous familia

I have no shortage of truly fabulous people in my life. But damn you wouldn't know it from my blog. So, I'm going to try to stuff it full of fabulosity to the extreme, a virtual extract if you will, of the splendor that is my circle, my loved ones, my homies, you guys.

This is my brother Eric and his jaina Jaenette.

And these are their adorable kids, Ariel and my newest little nephew London.

I know, it makes my heart swell with double rainbows just to think of them. And yes that is their prom picture. Tre fresh no? But as youthful as they look, no they did not try to pass their SATs while raising two beautiful kids. This weekend Jaenette celebrated her 25th birthday, which is today, with what I think was her very first prom. I wasn't able to make and thus missed my opportunity to debut what would have been a most excellent prom outfit.

Oh well...

Happy birthday my bloggin' momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment