Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friendly vibrations

I woke up this morning to find this in my inbox. It was sent to me by someone in one of my fiction classes. A pretty girl who wrote stories about cemetaries and lost boys on train stations. A girl I now consider my friend. I'm totally going to party with her (and/or nerd out on some fiction convo) as soon as possible.

So yesterday, I emailed everyone I could from my writing classes at ASU for help and for votes on GayTravel.com. Jessi promptly responded. She voted for me, left a comment on the my application page and hit me up on facebook. And then, as if that wasn't enough she whipped this up in what? A matter of hours?

I have to say I was absolutely dumbstruck when I saw this. I hadn't even cleaned the gunk out of my eyes yet. If you want to check out more of her work go directly to her blog Vibing On... She does promotional work for bands and I was just lucky enough to get in on that before this girl blows up. Come on Phoenix, and the rest of you for that matter, lets plaster her work all over the city. The cities that is.

1 comment:

  1. this pic is now the backdrop at work... killer stuff.

    ReplyDelete