Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I must be lucky

Every now and then I meet people who renew my faith in humanity. Today was one of those days. Meet Kennesha Jackson. She's a journalism major at ASU, getting her masters in criminal justice. And she's only twenty. What? That's not what I was doing at twenty.

But besides all that, she's a real cool chick who was down to help out a complete stranger. Me.

So I waltzed into the computer lab at the ASU downtown and basically told anyone I could find that I needed help making a business card. A few help desks and phone calls later, Kennesha comes down stairs from what looked like her lunch to be honest, and started helping me out. We sat together at a computer so we could work on it. But about five minutes into it, I swear I saw a gleam in her eye and she got in the zone. She whipped up this business card for me in 15 minutes tops. Something she herself said usually takes a good two to three hours at least.

Did I mention she usually charges for these services? Needless to say I am eternally grateful. But since she'd already had lunch and she doesn't drink coffee, I thought the least I could is post a little blog. Check out her resume and see what she can do for you. I know I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. I've come to grips with the fact that I was never doing anything I was supposed to do at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this post!!

    Ur a lucky man :-D

    ReplyDelete