Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog jobs five dollars

So as usual I've procrastinated something very important. AIDS WALK Phoenix is this Sunday and I haven't generated a single donation. Well that is I guess if you don't count the countless jello shots I've hustled at work. But I don't count that, I just like to mention it. I however as a blogger, facebook enthusiast and lover and friend of yours should have been hitting you up for donations a long time ago. If you have time and a few bucks to spare in your accounts (I know I never really do either) click here and sponsor my ass por favor.



By donating I want you to know that you'll be having a blast vicariously through me, because I have the honor of walking the streets of Phoenix with Barbra Seville's Wonderful 100. I know. Hot. And in the interest of continuing with that motif I'm going to be, as some bloggers like to put it, whoring out my blog for some donations. Any amount will get a smile out of me and an eternal thank you, but five dollars or more gets a blog post. Got that? Donate five bucks here and let me know what you want me to blog about in the comment box down there. Easy enough right? So lets raise some money and even more awareness. See you on Sunday amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment