Friday, December 3, 2010

Go show: your love


So I have two events to tell you guys about today. So lets get started. The first is called Cancer Smash and it's actually happening in the far away land of Hemet, California, very close to where I grew up. One of my very best friends from way back is throwing it and headlining with his band F.O.S. and yes I do know what that stands for and no I am not going to divulge. These things have to remain elusive. 


The other is happening tonight right here in Phoenix. First Friday at CityScape There's not much more I can tell you about this event that the flyer (which I happen to think is dope) doesn't already cover. But I will tell you that I know there is a lot of heart and pride going into this event. I mean if you're Phoenician and you love art, music or all things downtown than just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment